All about today’s consumer and their mobile usage. It’s exploding. And businesses better get on board with a responsive mobile version of their website if they want to reap the benefits. Some interesting stats from the infographic:
– Tablet owners are leading the charge with 72% reporting making a purchase on their tablet weekly
– 1/3 of American consumers purchased a product from a mobile phone in 2012, nearly double that of 201
– 41% had researched on a smartphone, then purchased from a desktop or laptop
– 50% of social media users complain about brands at least once per month on social networks
– 70% called a business after a local query and 60% visited a brick and mortar location
Awesome stats. Get on the mobile bandwagon everyone. Here’s the full article.